Conditions we Treat
Head and Neck
In our practice, we understand the complex biomechanics of the head and neck region. This area is a sophisticated interplay of muscles, joints, and nerves that require an expert’s touch. As chiropractors, we employ precise adjustments to restore proper alignment, relieving strain on the nervous system, and promoting healing. Our physical therapists work to strengthen and stabilize the musculature, reducing tension and supporting proper posture. Occupational therapists ensure that your daily activities do not aggravate your symptoms, integrating ergonomic principles into your routine. Meanwhile, our acupuncturists address energy imbalances, contributing to pain and dysfunction, promoting a harmonious flow of qi, and facilitating holistic well-being.
- Tension headaches: Managed through chiropractic adjustments, stress-relief acupuncture, and physical therapy.
- Migraines: Alleviated with holistic acupuncture, specific chiropractic adjustments, and nutritional guidance.
- Cervical spinal stenosis: Treated with therapeutic exercises, chiropractic care, and pain-relief strategies.
- Neck strains (whiplash): Rehabilitation involves physical therapy, gentle chiropractic techniques, and occupational modifications.
- Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ): Managed through a combination of chiropractic care, acupuncture, and dietary changes.
- Cervical radiculopathy: Treated with decompression techniques, chiropractic adjustments, and therapeutic exercises.
- Vertigo and balance issues: Addressed with specialized physical therapy regimens and chiropractic care.
- Chronic neck pain: Managed through an integrated approach combining acupuncture, chiropractic adjustments, and ergonomic assessments.
- Degenerative disc disease: Treatment involves therapeutic exercises, spinal manipulation, and lifestyle advice.
- Post-concussion syndrome: Holistic approach with neurological exercises, acupuncture for headache management, and gentle chiropractic care.
Back and Spine
Your back and spine are the foundational pillars of your body, tasked with maintaining structure and housing critical elements of the nervous system. Our chiropractic professionals specialize in spinal health, focusing on the proper alignment that encourages optimal function and natural healing. Physical therapy complements this approach by enhancing core stability, building resilience against common injuries, and facilitating recovery through controlled, therapeutic exercises. Occupational therapy assists in the practical modification of your environment, advocating back-safe practices. In contrast, acupuncture offers a unique avenue for pain relief and internal balance, tapping into the body’s natural pathways to encourage a healing response.
- Sciatica: Relief provided through chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, and physical therapy.
- Herniated discs: Managed with decompression techniques, physical rehabilitation, and chiropractic care.
- Scoliosis: Long-term care strategies include physical therapy for strengthening, chiropractic adjustments, and pain management techniques.
- Lower back pain: Holistic treatments involve chiropractic care, acupuncture, therapeutic exercises, and posture education.
- Spinal degeneration: Managed through a combination of chiropractic adjustments, physical therapy, and nutritional support.
- Chronic back pain: Comprehensive pain management strategies, physical rehabilitation, and chiropractic care.
- Spinal stenosis: Treated through decompression techniques, supportive exercises, and chiropractic adjustments.
- Compression fractures: Management includes pain control strategies, chiropractic care for alignment, and physical therapy for rehabilitation.
- Spondylolisthesis: Treatment involves stabilization exercises, chiropractic care, and acupuncture for pain relief.
- Myofascial pain syndrome: Addressed with trigger point therapy, stretching exercises, and chiropractic care.
Shoulders and Clavicle
- Rotator cuff injuries: Managed with physical therapy, targeted strengthening exercises, chiropractic adjustments, and acupuncture for pain relief.
- Frozen shoulder: Treated through a combination of therapeutic stretching, chiropractic care, and acupuncture to improve mobility and decrease pain.
- Clavicle fractures: Rehabilitation involves physical therapy, supportive bracing, and gentle chiropractic techniques as healing progresses.
- Shoulder impingement syndrome: Relief achieved through chiropractic adjustments, physical therapy exercises, and occupational suggestions for activity modification.
- Shoulder bursitis: Managed with acupuncture for inflammation reduction, chiropractic care, and therapeutic exercises.
- AC joint separation: Treatment includes physical therapy, stability exercises, and gentle chiropractic interventions.
- Thoracic outlet syndrome: Addressed with chiropractic care focusing on posture correction, physical therapy, and stretching exercises.
- Shoulder arthritis: Managed through a combination of acupuncture, low-impact physical therapy, and chiropractic care for pain relief and mobility improvement.
- Labral tears or SLAP tears: Rehabilitation involves physical therapy, strengthening exercises, and chiropractic care considerations.
- Post-operative shoulder rehabilitation: Comprehensive care includes physical therapy for range of motion, chiropractic support for joint health, and acupuncture for pain management.
Elbows, hands and wrists
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: Treatment strategies include wrist splinting, ergonomic assessments, and acupuncture.
- Tennis elbow: Management through targeted physical therapy exercises and acupuncture for pain relief.
- Golfer’s elbow: Rehabilitation includes physical therapy stretching exercises and acupuncture.
- Arthritis of the hand and wrist: Approach involves therapeutic exercises and acupuncture to manage pain and swelling.
- De Quervain’s tenosynovitis: Treated through splinting, physical therapy exercises, and ergonomic adaptations.
- Cubital tunnel syndrome: Managed with elbow bracing and nerve gliding exercises prescribed by physical therapists.
- Trigger finger: Treatment involves splinting, therapeutic exercises, and manual therapy techniques.
- Dupuytren’s contracture: While we monitor the condition’s progression, we offer physical therapy interventions for maintaining hand mobility and acupuncture for managing discomfort.
- Wrist sprain or instability: Managed through protective bracing, strength-building physical therapy exercises, and stability training.
- Elbow bursitis: Treatment includes acupuncture for pain and swelling, along with compressive elbow wraps.
Hips, Knees and Ankles
- Hip bursitis: Management includes acupuncture, physical therapy for muscle strengthening and balancing, and pain relief strategies.
- Knee osteoarthritis: Approached with weight control guidance, acupuncture, and physical therapy for strength, flexibility, and joint stability.
- ACL/MCL ligament injuries: Comprehensive rehabilitation provided through physical therapy and supported exercises. Meniscal tears: Focus on physical therapy for knee stability and acupuncture for pain management, especially if avoiding surgery.
- Ankle sprains: Treatment involves physical therapy exercises for strength, balance, and proprioception, along with appropriate bracing or taping strategies.
- Achilles tendinitis: Relief achieved through acupuncture, specific physical therapy exercises, and modalities to promote tendon healing.
- Plantar fasciitis: Strategies include acupuncture for pain relief, therapeutic stretches, and night splints or orthotics if indicated.
- Hip labral tears: Rehabilitation includes stability and strengthening exercises, along with pain management strategies.
- Runner’s knee: Managed through physical therapy, acupuncture, and education on proper biomechanics and footwear.
- Chondromalacia patella: Treatment involves therapeutic exercises, acupuncture for pain, and modalities to promote cartilage health.